Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Day at work

Today is my last day.  I have been with this company for 19 years.  Sure the owners have changed hands many times during my tenure, but I have come to the same place and worked with the same people for a long time.  I've been in job search mode of weeks now.  Not much has come my way though in the last 24 hours I have had two leads that will be followed.  Not quite sure where God is leading.

I open my devotional and find these words.  Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV  5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

I could not think of better words to live by, especially in the days to come.  God you are in control and I will follow you through this valley.  When you bring me out the other side I pray that I will continue to rely upon you and not me.

Gob Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment