Monday, August 15, 2011

A good finish.

At the end of a race most people don't remember who lead at the beginning.  They remember the winner. They cheer for everyone the crossed that finish line.  When someone falters in the middle and that person perseveres and finishes the race there is that extra appreciation and satisfaction of having not quit.Do

So here I am a crossroads.  Do I finish the race I have begun or quit?  I shall finish, so when I arrive at the end of my life I can utter the words of Paul.

2 Timothy 4:7
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Are you going through a rough patch?  Remember that God is in control of your situation.  He knows the what and the why so don't worry about it. (Matthew 10:28-30)  He also knows the end to which this will bring you. (Jeremiah 29:11) (Romans 8:27-29)

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment