Monday, August 1, 2011

God will plead my case.

Were I am in my life right now is the direct result of bad choices, selfish actions and my temper.  Though I have been forgiven by God and the Holy Spirit has begun to transform my life there are still fractured relationships that only God and time can heal.  In truth those relationship may never be renewed and that breaks my heart.   

There is an anonymous individual that keeps taunting me in the comments because they know some of the details of what is going on.  They are taking great pleasure in my misery.  Part of the study from Dr Piper dealt with that today.

8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy! 
   Though I have fallen, I will rise. 
Though I sit in darkness, 
   the LORD will be my light. 
9 Because I have sinned against him, 
   I will bear the LORD’s wrath, 
until he pleads my case 
   and upholds my cause. 
He will bring me out into the light; 
   I will see his righteousness.

There are earthly consequences for my wrong doing, but I know that the LORD will plead my case and my cause.  I will trust in his promise not condemn me. (Romans 8:1-3)

If any of you are suffering because of sin or under the chastisement of the Lord, remember that he only disciples his children because he loves them. (Proverbs 3:11-12

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment