Wednesday, August 3, 2011

God is so faithful when we listen.

I tend to talk to much.  I also have been guilty of sharing too much.  I've actually spent so much time laying the foundation of my point that I forgot what I wanted to say.

So here we are with this blog.  How far is too far?  How open is too open?  It's a battle with every post.  Today's lesson is so personal that I am tempted to keep it private.  However I don't feel that is the right thing to do.

This morning I was tempted.  I had Christian songs in my head, but I ignored them.  Just as I was about to sin, the paper broke on the printer.  I thought "Did God design that paper break just to make me think?"  A few minutes later I went back to my temptation and suddenly had to use the facilities.  Again I'm thinking, "Is this God working out the circumstances again?"  For the third time I am about to return when "God is a jealous God"  went through my head.  I stopped in my tracks.

Take some time to read about it.


12 But who can discern their own errors?
   Forgive my hidden faults.
13 Keep your servant also from willful sins;
   may they not rule over me.
Then I will be blameless,
   innocent of great transgression.
 14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
   be pleasing in your sight,
   LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment