Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yahweh Yireh

I did not know what to blog about this morning.  There was an idea in my head, but work got in the way and I soon forgot.  That is till my aunt posted what was to be my title on her facebook.

Yahweh Yireh.  I'll admit that I had no clue, save that this was a name for God, and I had to exercise my googlefoo.  The definitions I found are "God will provide", "God will see to it." and "God will appear."

This name of God applies so appropriately to my meeting last night.  I was so nervous I did not want to go.  I even thought about canceling.  But I prayed about it and asked others to pray as well.  God did provide and the meeting went exceptionally well.  Once again I'd worried for nothing.

Mathew 6:27
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment