Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The hardest lesson for me.

I sit down and check my Facebook and e-mail accounts.  Gmail is the account I am using to look for a job.  In there I see e-mails from Monster, the Ladders and others all assisting me in finding another job.  I remind myself that right after devo's and blog I need to buckle down and continue the search for that elusive job.  It's only been 6 weeks, yet I'm getting frustrated.

So I tear myself away from my distractions and the verse Dr. Stanley chose for today devotional is Psalm 27:14.
Psalm 27:14 NIV
Wait for the LORD; 
   be strong and take heart 
   and wait for the LORD.

I will not quit looking for a job, but I will keep trusting in God to bring me the RIGHT job.  He will do it in His timing.  Some days I just wish he'd down load that information to Cozi or ipod, so I could make plans, but that would not be faith.  I'd be relying on my plans and not on His.

Remember, He is the Reason for the Season.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment