Friday, December 9, 2011

The Cost of Forgiveness.

Mathew 26:26-28 NIV

 26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”
 27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.


At first I was wondering what kind of blog to write from so few verses.  In fact only two were used by my devotional this morning.  One thing mentioned by Dr Stanley in my devotional was the cost of forgiveness. With that in mind I have been reading these verses over and over.

Jesus is God.  Therefore when he was in the upper room celebrating Passover he knew exactly what was ahead.  Yet he did it anyway.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment