Sunday, January 22, 2012

My sister has passed away.

My sister has passed on to be with the Lord.  Cancer cut her down in only 4 months.  She lived each day for the Lord and her blog praised our Savior every day.

Yesterday, Jan 21, 2012 she crossed the veil and saw our Savior face to face.  She now is experiencing the truth of the Book of Romans and the truth of scripture.

If you are waiting till you are "older" to accept Christ, please note that Cheryl was 43.  You never know when your life is going to end.

I request your prayers for my family as we get through these next few days.

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Pete,
    I have prayed for Cheryl every day. Her testimony to Gods Plan for her life was amazing. I will continue to pray for her family, your Mom and Dad and you and your sisters at this difficult time. My love to all of you.
    Barbara Baillie O'Donnell

    ReplyDelete